DevOps becoming a mainstream strategy – Gartner*
According to Gartner,* DevOps is a cultural shift that merges operations with development and demands a linked toolchain of technologies to facilitate collaborative change. With the speed of business changes happening every day, business leaders need to implement this bimodal strategy to support and enhance their digitization efforts.
Orion’s DevOps services embrace the trends that Gartner has identified. We follow a comprehensive approach to development that encompasses technology and business process changes. This innovative, comprehensive approach ensures better, long-lasting business outcomes.
*Source – Gartner Press Release – http://www.gartner.com/newsroom/id/2999017
Orion’s DevOps Solution
We create a DevOps roadmap to optimize both your business operations and IT projects through collaboration and a 360-degree view of development and implementation. Our DevOps services include:
- Developing a business case for your DevOps endeavor
- Evaluating existing practices, processes, and tools usage and relevancy
- Developing, in partnership with your team, a comprehensive DevOps roadmap that covers continuous development, integration, deployment and delivery
- Defining an IT-operating model based on DevOps best practices
- Piloting a DevOps implementation for select project(s)
- Implementing a 360-degree continuous delivery framework inclusive of people, processes, and technologies
- Analyzing and measuring results of the pilot using our analytical expertise to refine implementations
- Creating a DevOps playbook to be used as best practice guidelines for other DevOps projects
- Reporting results on an ongoing basis to all stakeholders
- Providing platform support and using the ‘Software-as-a-Service’ (SaaS) approach, including the cloud